The intention is to provide you with additional time to prepare for your evaluation, without the stress of having to complete tasks.
After you submit your Week 7 tasks, you should have some breathing room before the evaluation to:
- Clear any outstanding revisions
- Write practice evaluation questions
- Ask your mentor to review your responses to practice questions
- Attend the Week 8 chats. Each one will cover a different practice question (you’ll get more from the chat if you’ve done the question).
- Review the weekly multiple choice questions
- Reflect on the main points of the module